Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Craft Show Packaging


 
I'll be a vendor at a summer craft show next month & now that I've made most off the products I'll be selling, it's time to work on the packaging.  Above are the bags I'll be using to put buyers' purchases in.   I just bought white paper lunch bags and then had my kids stamp different designs on them.  I was lucky to get most of my stamps for just $1.  Most are new but I did get a few used ones at the thrift store.  The used ones I got were in pretty good condition but I did wipe the bottoms to get rid of any residual ink with alcohol-free baby wipes.  (You can also use a sponge dampened with plain water).  At the bottom of each bag I stamp the name of my website using a self-inking stamp I had made at Office Depot.   As my 7 year old says, it's easy peasy lemon squeezy.  What kind of bags do you give your buyers at craft shows?

No comments: