Saturday, April 21, 2012

Father's Day Poem

Mother's Day is right around the corner but I've always been a daddy's girl, so Father's Day is very special to me. On that occasion, I always look for something special for my dad. I was excited to have an opportunity to review a Father's Day poem by Because I Tried It, which has Personalized Gifts for Anyone, Anytime.

I received my poem via email and it has a beautiful script set against a parchment type background. The poem sounds like something I would have written personally for my dad, it's very heartfelt. When printed out, this poem would look great in a frame.

Because I Tried It has an assortment of Personalized Gifts and they also offer free items often too! To find out more about them, join their newsletter, follow them on Twitter , friend them on Facebook and Googleplus .

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: