Thursday, March 10, 2011

new to the shop - Alice in Wonderland personalized mirrors!

It seems that personalized and monogrammed pocket mirrors have become very popular on Etsy. I decided to do something a little different and have started to offer personalization on some of the Alice in Wonderland mirrors that I have in the shop. So far I have personalized three of them and pressed some sample mirrors. I'm happy with the way they turned out. As of now, I am the only one offering personalized Alice in Wonderland mirrors on Etsy and I think it would be great for anyone that loves Alice or the Mad Hatter (my personal favorite) or the White Rabbit.


The White Rabbit mirror comes with 3 different personalization options.




I have a soft spot for The Mad Hatter because my birthdate (10/6) is on his hat although I think that is his hat size!

No comments: