Monday, October 15, 2012

hello monday

 
October is almost halfway through and it's a month away until the next Queen Bee show! If you're in the San Diego/North County area, please try to stop by. It's a great place to buy handcrafted items and it's unique because everyone puts a lot of time and effort into making their booths beautiful to look at as well as having pretty displays and products.  And right now there's a giveaway at the Queen Bee website, so go check it out.
 
I used random.org for the washi tape giveaway and the number that came up was 3.   (I couldn't post the screenshot because I'm having some type of problem with the print screen on my laptop).  So congratulations to tweetyscute!! & I'll be getting in touch soon.
 
Thank you to everyone who entered and there will be a giveaway next month - $25 gift certificate to the Little Pink Plum shop.  Have a great week!

No comments: