Monday, May 16, 2011

craft show update

Happy Monday! So the first big craft show of the season is over (I consider the Spring Fest at Cuyamaca College just a warm up!). There were so many people at North Park's Festival of the Arts (35,000). It was a little overwhelming at times to have so many people stop at the Little Pink Plum booth but thanks to all that did - I think at one point there were about 17 people crammed into the 10x10 space! Of course I forgot to bring my camera in all the busyness of getting ready for the show plus having to deal with getting my car fixed since another driver hit it last week but you can read more about the Festival and see pictures here.

I was able to get a banner made, so after 3 years of craft shows I finally feel like I have a professional looking booth now. I ended up having to hang my banner using clothespins instead of attaching it to the front of a table but I'm still happy with the way things turned out. The banner is a little plain, no designs or anything, but it is a pinkish/plum color & has my website on it. Take a look:



Now it's back to making things for the next craft show - I applied to do a Christmas in July fair & hopefully will hear back from them soon. Thanks to everyone who stopped by the booth to say hi (Sophia, etc) and thanks again to the North Park Craft Mafia for letting Little Pink Plum be part of their Line Up of Usual Suspects.

No comments: